Straight from the Koran
I've recently been reading an excellent book on the history of Muslim warfare against the West, Jihad
It's well written, with little tidbits of humor interspersed throughout that makes it all the more enjoyable. I haven't finished it yet, but as I've been reading it I've come across various quotes in the Koran that seem almost unbelievable. So I decided to do a little research, and lo and behold I found that they were authentic! Here is a smattering of some of the juicier ones that I was able to find searching the Koran
POSTED BY THE GENERAL AT 8:39 AM
- The Cow [2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
- The Immunity [9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
- The Immunity [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
- The Immunity [9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
- The Immunity [9.73] O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
- The Clans [33.64] Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers and has prepared for them a burning fire...
- The Victory [48.13] And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire for the unbelievers.
- The Prohibition [66.9] O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be hard against them; and their abode is hell; and evil is the resort.